fbpx
The site is in beta mode. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 4 – “(In)Fidelity in the Time of Technology” – with Ari Tuckman Reply To: Episode 4 – “(In)Fidelity in the Time of Technology” – with Ari Tuckman

• Valentina 

August 31, 2020 at 11:48 am
    Up
    Down

I think every couple should listen to this episode since it’s that typical topic you take for granted and think you both are on the same page and turns out you aren’t or you if you are on the same page it gives you that security in terms of honesty with your partner.

When I listened to it, it actually opened up a conversation with my boyfriend about where is the line for some people regarding infidelity and it was a very open and honest conversation that I think every couple should have.

Something I learned about myself with this episode is that I don’t think about the important questions in life as often as I would like to. So I’m going to try and start asking myself important and maybe some random questions too 🙂

Thank you for this! 🙂