The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 5 – “Creating Body Maps & Reconnecting with Pleasure” – w/ Tara Galeano Reply To: Episode 5 – “Creating Body Maps & Reconnecting with Pleasure” – w/ Tara Galeano

• Hope

September 1, 2020 at 11:49 am
    Up
    Down

During this podcast, I really like the conversation about noticing beauty in others, easier than ourselves. I think it is interesting because everyone has some sort of insecurity that they just seem to think of right away as soon as they receive a compliment therefore, their responses tend to be “Oh haha uh, no no um stop it, thanks?” Which, you know, if someone is giving you a compliment they don’t want you to try and humble the situation– they just want you to acknowledge the beauty that they see. Whether or not that is communicated, people want other people to be happy. If someone gives a compliment they want that person to feel good about themselves, so why do we always respond as if we can’t feel good about ourselves? I think this conversation is so important because so many women compare themselves to other women all the time, their self worth is constantly in question. Taking the moment to reconnect with ourselves is the first step to being able to connect better with others.