The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 5 – “Creating Body Maps & Reconnecting with Pleasure” – w/ Tara Galeano Reply To: Episode 5 – “Creating Body Maps & Reconnecting with Pleasure” – w/ Tara Galeano

• Amy

September 7, 2020 at 12:49 pm
    Up
    Down

The thing that I learned about myself listening to this episode was that even after having a horrible illness a person’s confidence about their body can go way down.The thing that I learned about culture is that body confidence is something many women and girls feel all the time with the images they see on TV, in movies, and in magazines.The thing that surprised me most is that after a horrible illness a person’s sex drive will go down and they will not feel like themselves.The way that I can enact what I learned in my own life and shift the conversation is to realize that having an illness only makes a person stronger and let the people around me know that confidence in yourself during good and bad times will only strengthen that person as a human.