fbpx
The site is in beta mode. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 7 & 8 – “The Power of Sexual Healing” – with Tina Schermer Reply To: Episode 7 & 8 – “The Power of Sexual Healing” – with Tina Schermer

• Amy

September 8, 2020 at 1:28 pm
    Up
    Down

The thing that I learned about myself listening to this episode is that I go through sexual shame in that I sometimes feel that I would not be enough for a potential partner. The thing that I learned about culture is that it tells women that you have to look a certain way for a man to think that you are worth his time. The thing that surprised me most is that a person’s religion plays a major role in how someone values themselves. The way that I can enact what I learned in my own life is to see the value of myself and my body. The way that we can shift the conversation and culture when it comes to sex shame is to educate people more and hopefully improve sex education and not focus so much on abstinence only.