The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 9 – “Communication- Mind and Body – with Roger Kuhn Reply To: Episode 9 – “Communication- Mind and Body – with Roger Kuhn

• Amy

September 8, 2020 at 1:36 pm
    Up
    Down

The thing that I learned about myself listening to this episode is that communication is key when in an intimate relationship. The thing I learned about culture is that in a relationship both people need to have a solid foundation of communication. The thing that surprised me most is that why questions can make a person in a relationship very defensive and feel like they can’t be trusted. One way that I can enact what I learned in my own life is to try to communicate better with the people around me so that my relationships can be healthier. The way that we can shift the conversation and the culture on this topic is to communicate better with the people around us and to build healthier relationships with solid communication.