The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 7 & 8 – “The Power of Sexual Healing” – with Tina Schermer Reply To: Episode 7 & 8 – “The Power of Sexual Healing” – with Tina Schermer

• Hope

September 10, 2020 at 12:58 pm
    Up
    Down

I completely agree, Amy! Due to my lack of education on sex amidst middle school/high school I imagined myself having to be a virgin or someone who had a developed body to even be considered desirable, by anyone…and that is ridiculous. I believe that with better sex-ed courses kids won’t have to feel like they have only one option (abstinence) and that they can feel comfortable speaking to their parents about contraceptives or how to be safe if they don’t choose to abide by their “only option.” Sex has arguably been framed as being something you want to do when you’re in love with someone or wanting to have a kid, so often times it is discouraged completely to just feel pleasure and this is something kids growing up need to know is ok. Feeling pleasure is o.k. If you don’t want to marry the person? That’s fine! If you do want to marry the person? That is also fine! Luckily I had an open relationship with my mom and she encouraged me to take my own path, but I can’t imagine all of the poor kids that don’t have this resource to aid them in discovering what is the safest path they do want to take,