The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 7 & 8 – “The Power of Sexual Healing” – with Tina Schermer Reply To: Episode 7 & 8 – “The Power of Sexual Healing” – with Tina Schermer

• Valentina 

September 14, 2020 at 5:44 am
    Up
    Down

This episode made me think about the sex education I had when I was younger and made me realize that I actually had none. At my school they only tought us about the anatomy part and the multiple diseases you could get from having sex and as for my mom she has always treated that topic as taboo.

I was lucky enough to have great friends to talk to when I had questions and doubts. They got the same sex education from our school but their moms had opened conversations with them so I felt safe talking to them about it.

But that doesn’t happen very often. So I really hope that parents are becoming more open and understanding with the topic and that willl probably allow schools to start changing their methods on how to talk about sex without any shame or taboo.