fbpx
The site is in beta mode. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episodes 13 & 14 – “Keeping It Casual” with Zhana Vrangalova Reply To: Episodes 13 & 14 – “Keeping It Casual” with Zhana Vrangalova

• Amy

September 15, 2020 at 2:28 pm
    Up
    Down

The thing that I learned about myself while listening to this episode is that casual sex is a bad thing when young people are in college and that as adults casual sex isn’t so bad. The thing that I learned about culture was that young people in college are told that going out on the weekends and getting drunk then having meaningless casual sex is accepted.The thing that surprised me most was that people out of college see casual sex as just a hookup and they will never see that person again.The one way that I can enact what I learned in my own life is to have a relationship with a man that isn’t just a casual hookup when it should be based on a real connection. The way that we can each shift the culture and the conversation about this topic is to educate ourselves about how casual hookups are not always a good thing and that building a real connection with someone will allow us to live more fulfilling lives.