fbpx
The site is in beta mode. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episodes 11 & 12 – “The Birds and The Bees” with Logan Levkoff Reply To: Episodes 11 & 12 – “The Birds and The Bees” with Logan Levkoff

• Hope 

September 17, 2020 at 10:45 am
    Up
    Down

The hardest pill to swallow after listening to this episode was that I realized myself, along with many other young adults my age and below, were not given the right amount of tools to succeed. What I mean when I say this is that we were not educated in sex! Instead of being given the tools in school to learn about these topics, we were driven to look things up on our own on the internet. I can’t speak for everyone, but this leads to a misinterpretation of what sex is and should be– specifically for young women. Masturbation is one of the main things I noticed was solely discussed for boys as a positive thing and not even mentioned for girls–

stigmatizing this feeling of pleasure for young women. I just hope that the culture of sex continues to change and people continue to educate themselves on what they want and think sex should mean, to them.