fbpx

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episodes 13 & 14 – “Keeping It Casual” with Zhana Vrangalova Reply To: Episodes 13 & 14 – “Keeping It Casual” with Zhana Vrangalova

• Hope 

September 18, 2020 at 1:59 pm
    Up
    Down

It is interesting to consider that casual sex is a way for some people to avoid being vulnerable to another person, but also just a way that people would rather have sex currently in their life.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with people choosing to take the path of sex vs. a relationship– I believe certain people prefer their own independence and can’t settle down at different points in their life so they decide to put emotions on the back burner, for now. Some may even decide to never settle down and I believe that is their choice and they shouldn’t feel discouraged by said choice.

However, I also believe that casual sex may be difficult to truly understand due to miscommunication that tends to occur amidst the grey area of casual sex, “Are we dating? Are we exclusive? If we hang out all the time, why don’t we just make it official?” I think casual sex overall is ok, as long as there is strong communication from the beginning and throughout so both parties involved are able to be on the same page and not end up in the grey area.