The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episode 15 – “Mindfulness For Sexual Connection” with Stephen Snyder Reply To: Episode 15 – “Mindfulness For Sexual Connection” with Stephen Snyder

• Hope

September 18, 2020 at 3:18 pm
    Up
    Down

“Being in the moment,” is the main quote that stuck out to me from this episode, because as Stephen Snyder puts it after you have great sex, you feel great after! You want it to be an experience. I loved how he put is as “You want to take the high road, you want to experience every part of the meal up to dessert, not just the dessert.” I thought of this example as you’re content with where you are in that moment so throughout the time with your partner you’re loving every part and when it gets to dessert you’re stoked, there’s more to experience still! I also loved it when he mentioned that sex could make you downright stupid. I find that it is so important to fully connect in a relationship, especially during sex, so being in this completely absorbed state of mind so much so that you’re “stupid” just stresses the connection that could be between two people.