The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episodes 13 & 14 – “Keeping It Casual” with Zhana Vrangalova Reply To: Episodes 13 & 14 – “Keeping It Casual” with Zhana Vrangalova

• BBXX 

September 23, 2020 at 12:29 pm
    Up
    Down

This was one of my favorite episodes! So as a young woman I have enjoyed casual sex (it just seemed natural) but along with it I’ve gotten critiqued by my own girlfriends who like me also were raised in a conservative Latin family. My position is this one: If it makes me feel good, if it allows me to enjoy a moment of intimacy and helps me work-out, I will do it! Yet it has not been easy to accept this part of my life fully and definitely had some issues figuring out how to manage a healthy lifestyle having different partners (is just something no one really guides you about) so I thank the expert for giving us this insight! It made me realize at the end of the day we are all seeking for connection one way or another and it truly does not matter how close the relationship with your partner is as long as you both are being respectful to each other and of course, having a great time!