The site is in beta mode & no orders are being fulfilled. Updates & improvements coming soon — thank you for your patience!

BBXX Forum

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

Home Forums The BBXX Podcast: Let’s Get Intimate! Episodes 24 & 25: “Why Relationships Fail vs. Flourish” with Ben Karney Reply To: Episodes 24 & 25: “Why Relationships Fail vs. Flourish” with Ben Karney

• Hope

October 19, 2020 at 8:28 am
    Up
    Down

I completely agree! I think the most important thing to absorb from this episode is that yes, stress impacts our relationships and we CAN blame issues on said stress…but really how we choose to handle things is what truly impacts our relationships. Having resources to help mend these stressors are extremely helpful, however, I do think that you and your partner need to have the “stress talk” before a stressor is created. I think being open and communicating with your partner about how you handle stress and what you may need (or may not need) from them during these moments; can lead to an overall healthier relationship that will be able to go over the bumps of life easier than just expecting your partner to read your mind.